Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I DONE GOT MEME'D: Tag I'm It

I've been Meme'd by Deb-VA at My Dzire for Yarn. First, I was like "what is a Meme?" But this seems like a fun way to learn more about bloggers that I've found interesting. Okay, here's the way it goes:

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
  • Getting acclimated in a new city, starting a new job, dealing with teens.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
  • Catch up on work that has accummulated while out on leave.

  • Balance biz acct and email partner.
  • Finish crocheting 2nd sleeve top of Blusa Queen.

  • Prepare for work for tomorrow.

  • Late night "meeting" with SO (maybe).
3) Snacks I enjoy:
  • Chips, hummus, spinach dip, carrot cake, peach cobbler, cookies, dried fruit
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Make sure family is taken care of, donate where I see fit, volunteer, travel, invest, take classes and spend on whatever gets my juices flowing. I'd spend at least 1/2 of everyday crocheting.
5) Places I have lived:

  • Ohio, Maryland, Georgia, Germany
6) Jobs I have had:
  • Secretary -- different jobs with different duties, same title
7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:

These are bloggers I'd like to get to know better. I hope this is fun. Tag, y'all are it.