Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Digging in the Crates

I'm attempting to get my garage organized. Right now it is a semi-organized mess because everything are neatly piled, but it is still cluttered to the point where I'm jacking myself up trying to get to things.


So, I have about 5-6 plastic storage bins in there, and I'm taking them out one at a time and going through the contents. I've done some magazines, some books, and other miscellaneous stuff. There a tub of sewing patterns and fabrics in there that I don't even want to look at yet. Hundreds of dollars worth of patterns and I've made none of them.


I found this tub full of yarn and crochet projects that I'd forgotten. A Sponge Bob graphghan that was barely started and abandoned, a camisole that was complete except for one bra cup (I think the cups didn't provide enough coverage), a bunch of projects and experiments in various stages of completion. I still haven't looked all the way through the bin. No telling what's on the bottom. Right at the top I found this shrug jacket. It was finished except for THE LAST ROW and adding a button. I don't know why I didn't finish this.


I shudder to try to remember what is in my storage unit.